- For other locations with the same name, see Leesburg.
Leesburg is in Rudun County, Virginia, the United States.
In the 1812 war, when England occupied Washington, Leesburg was used as the temporary capital of the United States. Leesburg is the location of a township in Rudun County.
Riesburg can be reached in less than an hour from Washington, D.C. downtown.
North (Pennsylvania, MD):
- Route 15 south across Potomac.
From East (Washington DC):
- Virginia Route 267 provides paid access to Leesburg. Two charges are required: near I-495 (EZ pass, coin, cash only) and right after the airport (US$5.20 in a two-axle vehicle). The tollbooth after the airport accepts credit cards and EZ passes.
- The No. 7 Route is a 55-mile-per-hour highway with multiple signals.
From South (Warrenton):
- North is U.S. Expressway No. 15.
- Virginia Route 7
- Rudun County Transportation Co., Ltd. operates a commuter bus between Sicolin, Ride, Riesburg Park and Spring Hill Metro Station in 19730. It's $1.50 for the SmarTrip card, or $2 for the cash. During the morning on weekdays, trains run between Riesburg and DC, and during the night on weekdays between DC and Riesburg.
- Between Yale-Leston Higashi Metro Station and Harrison-St SE Station in Riesburg, there is a shuttle bus service that runs until 8:02 a.m. on weekdays. From there, you can walk through historical Riesburg and visit Riesburg Corner Premium Outlet in a trolley. The bus leaves downtown Leesburg at 5:05 p.m. and returns to Weil Leston East at 5:30 p.m.
- The Loudun County Transportation Bureau runs seven buses from Ashburn to Leesburg on bus No. 7, which can be further connected to the subway station in DC. You can take the WMATA Silver Line to Willeston East Station. Exit the south exit and get to the Rudun County Transportation Bus Stop. Take the Wiele Express bus to the George Washington University Campus in Rudon, and transfer to No. 7 by bus number 7. Platform 7 runs every 30 minutes and Wiele Express every 45 minutes. Platform 7 is $1 and Platform 7 is $2. If you plan to go to Leesburg in the morning, take the reverse commuter bus above.
Another way to Leesburg is through a small plane
- 1 Leesburg Executive Airport (FAA LID: JYO). Commercial flights are not hosted, but there is a small landing strip for use by dedicated or chartered aircraft.
Leesburg is 20 minutes from the Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD IATA). Most American commercial airlines can fly to Dulles.
- Whiteferry 24801 Whiteferry Road. Dickerson, MD 20842, +1 301-349-5200. The ferry runs from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day. Since 1786, the White ferry has become the last working ferry on the Potomac River. a popular means of crossing (and shortcut) the river between Maryland and Virginia, from the beginning. Today, commuters can use a ferry every day to carry 24 cars at a time. Not RT. 15. At the White's Ferry Road crossing, just north of Leesburg. the fare to cross a river
The central and historical district of Leesburg is relatively small, and it's a walkable place (the intersection of King Street and Market Street) near the court. Besides the town buildings, there are many shops and restaurants within a quarter of a mile range.
Riesburg City (Bus No. 53) is a route connecting Riesburg downtown, Riesburg corner premium shop, Riesburg Park and Ride commuter Bus stop. This bus runs from Monday to Friday until 7 a.m. Saturday runs from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 6:00 p.m. The fare is 50 cents. Phone: +1 877-777-2708, +1 540-338-1610.
- Historic Center of Liesburg
- 1 Historic Morven Park, 17263 Southern Planter Ln .April-11 F-M 11AM-4PM, preappointed; The garden and its garden are open from 8 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. The 1,000 acres, the home of World War I, have over 200 years of history in Virginia, Westmoreland Davis. The tour frequently changes, including the Confederate camp here during the Civil War, the contribution of Davis during World War I, the 19th century Wimmill Carriage Collection, and the Box Wood Garden of Margaret Davis. The historic residence and Hounds and Hunting museum will open from noon to 5 p.m. SA Su. The tour is at the Coach House Visitors Center. a tour from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and a tour with advance reservations. Ten dollars for adults, five dollars for children, six to 12 dollars for children, and five children under five dollars for children are free.
- 2 Autoland Plantation 20850 .April - December; M-Sa 10AM-5PM, Sun 1-5PM. Located on the grounds of National Trust, Oorlando has 360 acres and features the Greek Revival Hall, an unusual 19th-century brick building containing the oldest restored greenhouse in the United States around 1804, and a magnificent four-acre terrace garden in Britain around 1810. In Oorlando, guided tours are held around the premises and the garden. There are two gift shops in Oatland that sell unique gifts and garden supplies. The last tour of the guided house was at 17 o'clock. $10 for adults, $9 for seniors (over $60) / $6-16 for students. Only a $7 garden and site.
- 3 Balls Bluff Battled Regional Park, Balls Bluff Road, . Open every day, from dawn to dusk. The park keeps the site of the battle of Balls Bluff. The conflict in 1861 was the largest one that occurred in this county during the Civil War. In the incident on the bank of the Potomac River, the United States retreated to the river due to defeat in the war and was defeated in the first war investigation. One of the smallest cemeteries in the country, with 54 Union soldiers buried. A one-mile-loop hiking course provides an interpretive sign. There is no public toilet. Free.
- 4 Donna Manor, 217 Edwards Ferry Road, . SA 10AM-5PM, Sun 1-5PM. Donna Manor's George C. Marshall International Center is touring the home of the World War II winners' architect, Chinese special envoy, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, and Nobel Peace Prize winner. 90% of the furnishings and memorabilia are original during the Marshall's term from 1941 to 1959. The house stands on four acres of land in the central town of Riesburg and is undergoing repairs. Ten dollars for adults, eight dollars for senior, five dollars for students.
- DC wine country. The country of wine in Rudun County has 12 wineries with 12 wineries, characterized by their historic beasts such as the Baan Bahn and the Mediterranean villas, as well as rolling mountainsides, dotted with vines and unique drinking rooms. The best way to experience the country of wine in Rudon is along the wine road. He receives a brochure at the Ledun County Tourist Center, and travels on a viway that has a good view for a day or more to visit each winery. To help with the wine tour, we look for a sign of a flock of grapes along the road.
- Tarara Winery ☏ . At the 475 acre farm, wine tasting and other events took place to concentrate on producing high quality wine.
festival and event
- Leesburg's first Friday. The first Friday of each month (except January) is the opportunity for shopping and exploring in downtown areas, where the downtown stores open late. Every month, various concerts and special events are planned.
- The annual "Flower and Garden Festival" of Riesburg, Hanazono Festival, is held annually on the third weekend of April in a historic downtown area. Walking through the award-winning landscape paintings, he goes shopping for fresh flowers, plants, garden furniture, and gifts. You can enjoy live music and a variety of food shops. Children's activities include the Hands-on Art Project, puppet plays and stories.
- In the early history of the Circuit Court, annual events are held in historic downtown areas, including Riesburg's Court and Market Day, Rudun District Court Lawn, Court and Market Days. During this court period, the town of Riesburg was celebrated as a local people. The reproduction of actual lawsuits from 1750 to 1825, historical interpreters discussing the events at that time, trade demonstrations, merchants' sales, farmers' markets, and the streets in which business and socialization were carried out by Riesburg's aggregation. It is held on the third Saturday of October every year.
The downtown store is a great collection of antiques.
- Riesburg Corner Premium Outlet 15. Good deals for designer and specialty brands such as Barneys New York, Lacoste, Theory, J.Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Gap, and Adidas.
- Blue Ridge Grill 955 Edwards Ferry Rd NE (next to McDonald's on Route 15), +1 703 669 .
- Doner Bistro, 202 Harrison Street, SE, +1 703-779-7880. Su-Th 11AM-9PM, F Sa 11AM-11PM. In the United States, there is little place to get a real German-style dener kebab.
- Fireworks Wood Grilled Pizza 201 Harrison Street SE +1 703 . Su-Th 11:30AM-9PM, F Sa 11:30AM-10PM. It's the best food, the most considerate food, and the most seasoned food. Pizza $11-17.
- The Lightfoot 11 N King St, ☏ +1 703 . Every day, 11AM~9PM. Light foot restaurants offer classic architecture and lunch, dinner, party, and private events. From $25.
- South Street Under, 203 Harrison St SE, ☏ +1 703 771-9610. sandwich
- Tuscalolomil Restaurant 203 Harrison St SE (in front of the Harrison Street Market Station) . M-Th 11AM-11PM, F Sa 11AM-12AM, Su 11AM-9PM. Tascarola Mill was an independent local restaurant, cafe, bar and bakery that opened in 1985. The company uses dozens of local producers, cheese makers, wineries, farmers and livestock farmers to support local buying campaigns. It's the best choice for Micro and Belgian beer. a meal from $20.
- Wine Kitchen 7S King ☏ St . Tu-Th 11:30AM-9PM, F Sa 11:30AM-10PM, Sun 11:30AM-9PM. It provides wine and food without the flamboyance and environment.
- Bunker Sports Cafe, 510 E-market ☏ +1 703 443-0777.
- Downtown salon, downtown salon. Vikaver
- King's Court Tavern, South King Street 19. Great Dissieland Jazz Band on Tuesday
- Spankey Shenanigans Pub, 538 E Market St, +1 703 777-2454
- Best Western Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center, 726 E Market☏, +1 703-777-9400
- Comfort Suites Leesburg 80 Prosperity Ave SE, +1 703 669-1650.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Leesburg, 117 Fort Evans Rd NE, ☏ 703 669-8640.
- Holiday Inn Leesburg at Caladok Hall, 1500 E Market St, ☏ 703 771-9200
- Landsdown Resort 44050 Woodridge Parkway ☏Way, +1 703-729-8400 A luxury resort with hotel accommodations, three golf courses worldwide, 12,000 square feet hot springs, several on-site restaurants, wedding halls and conference facilities.
- Leesburg Colonial Inn 21S. King Santo☏ .
- The Great Falls, Virginia - The Great Falls Park is a luxurious national park with waterfalls and hiking courses located several minutes away from the coast. Kayak and rock climbing. If you go to the park after the heavy rain, you can see a variety of different views because the water level changes drastically.
- The Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, includes Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
- Manassas, Virginia includes Manasas National Battlefield Park
- In Chanthili (Virginia), Steven F. Udubar Hazy Center - National Museum of Aerospace
- Middberg, Virginia has large stores, wineries and horses.
|Gettysburg Samba Samba Samba Samba||N S||→ Haymarket → Warrenton|
|End Left||W E||→ Ashburn →Falls Church|
|Winchester Samba←||W E||→ Ashburn → Alexandria|
|Martinsburg - Charles Town← ←||W E||→ End|